Earlier this week, I posted a fun Hair Bow and Bow Tie themed party. Today, I'm back to share how to create these adorable bows in just a few simple steps. AND for those who dislike sewing, it's your day! This is a no sew project. Woohoo!
1. For hair bow, cut ribbon at 2 1/2" & 6 3/4". For bow tie, cut ribbon at 2" and 8".
2. Take shorter length ribbon & fold in thirds. Glue ends together.
3. Take the longer length ribbon & glue ends together. Flip ribbon over. Fold in half & pull back top & bottom creating an accordion fold.
4. Loop the smaller piece over the bow & position in the middle.
5. Run glue across clip. Adhere to the back of the bow & middle piece to secure in place.
Easy peasy, right? To recreate the favor bags, I printed my text directly on a 4 3/4" x 9" bag. You can create your own or a digital file is available for purchase here. Punch a hole on your bag, clip the bow in place, and you're done!
For your convenience, I've created a FREE project card printable of this tutorial for you. Download the "No Sew Ribbon Hair Bow & Bow Tie" project card here. Enjoy!